Перейти до навігації Перейти до пошуку
Wikiexpeditions are collective (or sometimes individual) trips of Wikimedians to some cities or districts (raions) in order to:
- collect materials for expanding text information and illustrating articles on Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects;
- bridging with local organisations and individual activists;
- promoting Wikipedia.
Wikiexpeditions project started in Ukraine in 2011. For organizing this project Wikimedia Ukraine used experience of Polish colleagues from Wikimedia Polska Assosiation.
- Wikiexpedition to Makarivskyi Raion of Kyiv Oblast (August, 26-27, 2011)
- Wikiexpedition to Korostenskyi Raion of Zhytomyr Oblast (November, 26-27, 2011)
- Wikiexpedition to Vasylkiv (December, 10, 2011)
- Wikiexpedition to banks of Dniester River (Moldova and Vinnytsya Oblast, December, 10-11, 2011)
- Wikiexpedition to Kiev Pechersk Lavra (May, 11, 2012)
- Wikiexpedition “Diachenkova sadyba zaproshue” (Poltava and Kharkiv Oblast, July 4-9, 2012)
- Wikiexpedition to Lozova and Krasnograd (August, 4-5, 2012)
- Wikiexpedition to Lypovetskyi Raion of Vinnytsya Oblast (November, 3-4, 2012)
- Wikiexpedition to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone (May, 25, 2013)
+ Individual Wikiexpeditions by bicycle