Стратегічний план 2016 — 2018
Ця пропозиція вже застаріла
This page sets out our Strategic Goals for the period 2016-2018. (Based on WMUK Strategic goals)
The aim of the Association is to promote the formation and development of equal opportunity for all in creating, accessing, utilizing and sharing information and knowledge, and to thus enable individuals and communities in reaching their full potential.
- Develop open knowledge
- As a volunteer-led organisation, ensuring effective use of the resources available to us:
- Develop, involve and engage WMUA volunteers
- Use effective and high quality governance and resource management processes
- Encourage and support technological innovation
Develop open knowledge[ред.]
This goal relates to the uploading of new content, the improvement of existing content, and our relationships with content-holding organisations that might be persuaded to release educational material. Potential editors and uploaders are the focus here.
- We will increase the quantity and quality of open knowledge on the Wikimedia projects and other freely licensed resources.
- The quantity of open knowledge continues to increase.
- The quality of open knowledge continues to improve.
- We are perceived as the go-to organisation by GLAM, educational, and other organisations who need support or advice for the development of open knowledge.
As a volunteer-led organisation, ensuring effective use of the resources available to us[ред.]
In order to manage our resources, and ensure we support our volunteers effectively, we need a number of goals that relate specifically to WMUA and to those who volunteer to work with us.
Develop, involve and engage WMUA volunteers[ред.]
Volunteers are crucial to the effectiveness of Wikimedia Ukraine.
- We will support our volunteers to allow them to contribute effectively and efficiently.
- We have a thriving community of WMUA volunteers.
- WMUA volunteers are highly diverse.
- WMUA volunteers are skilled and capable.
Use effective and high quality governance and resource management processes[ред.]
- We are seen as an organisation that uses effective and high quality governance and resource management processes.
- We have effective and high quality governance and resource management processes, and are recognised for such within the Wikimedia movement and Ukraine's NGO sector.
- We have a high level of openness and transparency, and are recognised for such within the Wikimedia movement and Ukraine's NGO sector.
- We have high quality systems to measure our impact as an organisation.
- We ensure a stable, sustainable and diverse funding stream.
Encourage and support technological innovation[ред.]
This goal relates to our use of and support for technology, particularly software.
- We understand that with efficient use of technology we can significantly increase our own impact. But we want to go beyond that by supporting technical innovation more broadly to allow others in the Wikimedia movement and the open knowledge sector to benefit as well.
- There are robust and efficient tools readily available to enable the creation, curation and dissemination of open knowledge.
- There are robust and efficient tools readily available to allow WMUA - and related organisations - to support our own programmes and to enable us to effectively record impact measures.